Glam Slam: Katie Holmes’ New Gig!

Thursday 6 September 2012 by IrwanKch
September 6, 2012

Congrats to Katie Holmes who becomes the first-ever celebrity face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics! Love this! It seems like a match made in makeup heaven. Bobbi Brown is known for celebrating and empowering “real women” and Katie is a natural beauty and working mom, who is accessible, smart and likeable. It seems like everyone is really rooting for her right now.

Which makes her an excellent choice to represent the iconic brand. “I think of her as the modern day Ali McGraw,” Brown says of Katie, adding that she “epitomizes the modern ‘Bobbi woman.’”

While many of today’s stars opt for heavy makeup, Katie is known for her natural look. “Makeup makes me feel great. It makes me feel glamorous and when I’m feeling tired it makes me feel people are buying the lie that I’m not,” she said smiling. “I was very thrilled to be a part of this.”

Katie will appear in the Spring 2013 ads for the brand, which is available in 60 countries and includes makeup, skincare and fragrance. It’s also the number one makeup artist brand founded by a woman. Talk about girl power!

Bobbi is going to be on Access Hollywood Live next month and I can’t wait to meet her in person- I’ve been a huge fan of hers for years.

 

thumb

Ryan Patterson is a Supervising Producer for Access Hollywood

blueLine
ADVERTISEMENT
Click Here!

As a member of the Access Hollywood online community you signed up to receive promotional e-mail updates about Glam Slam. Click here if you would like kanggonzales@gmail.com to be removed from the email list.
To update your personal information, click here.

NBC Universal Feedback
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

Posted in |