Glam Slam: Bye Bye Neon

Thursday 23 August 2012 by IrwanKch
August 23, 2012

Seeing Gwen Stefani in this perfect-for-fall outfit has me jonesing for cool weather. It was so fun to overhaul my wardrobe this spring with all the bright colors that filled the stores. It all looked so fresh and playful!

Now, I’m SO over it.

I have OD’d on cotton candy pink and bright yellow and orange and just about every neon color out there. I am tired of the tees I bought, the neon shorts, the day-glow sandals, the trendy jewelry.

Burnt. Done. Finished.

Welcome back, black! Welcome back, dark colors! Yes, I cheated on you, big-time. But oh, how you’ve been missed!

I still like the idea of color. Just not the headache-inducing brights that have saturated the market for the past six months.

I am ready for fall’s biggest colors… burgundy and hunter green. I am ready for some deep royal blue. I like darker pinks, like magenta. Mustard yellow replaces neon yellow.

It’s still too hot to wear anything too fall-ish yet. But I’m ready for the change.


thumb

Ryan Patterson is a Supervising Producer for Access Hollywood

blueLine
ADVERTISEMENT
Click Here!

As a member of the Access Hollywood online community you signed up to receive promotional e-mail updates about Glam Slam. Click here if you would like kanggonzales@gmail.com to be removed from the email list.
To update your personal information, click here.

NBC Universal Feedback
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

Posted in |