Glam Slam: Makeup Mondays — Kate Beckinsale’s Red Carpet Glam

Monday 20 August 2012 by IrwanKch
August 20, 2012

English beauty Kate Beckinsale continues to stun on her global “Total Recall” publicity tour.

I wish I had her seemingly perfect complexion!

At least I can try to fake it and Kate’s makeup artist Molly R. Stern shares the step-by-step for how to achieve the luminous look.

BEAUTY INSPIRATION:
“For Kate’s look tonight we wanted to do a super dark eye using blacks and golds, and a spot of navy.”

GET THE LOOK:
“First I prepped Kate’s skin with By Terry Baum de Rose and then applied a thin layer of Natura Bisse Vitamin C Cream. It’s so important to keep the skin nourished when traveling abroad!

Next, I highlighted her skin using Serge Luten Quant-a-Soi base makeup to capture the lights of the flashing photographers. Next I applied a sheer veil of Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation. For her cheeks I applied a combination of Hourglass Creme-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Illume Sunset on the apples and then lightly dusted NARS Miss Liberty Blush over top.

For Kate’s eyes I first applied Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Color in Burnished Copper as a base. Then deepened the lid to black with Tom Ford Beauty Eye Color Quad in Titanium Smoke. Next I lined the inner corner of her lash line with NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner Aqua Luxe in Glam 24 karat. For some added glitz, I dusted some Beauty is Life Perfect Shine Super Sparkly Shadow in 13w Krokant. Lastly I lined the inside of her eye with NARS Soft Touch Navy Shadow Liner in Dark Rite.

I curled her lashes, using Kevyn Aucoin’s lash curler and then applied two coats of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Mascara.

On Kate’s lips, I based them with Hourglass Femme Rouge Lipstick in Fable and then applied YSL Shimmering Lip Gloss in Golden Amber over top. ”


thumb

Ryan Patterson is a Supervising Producer for Access Hollywood

blueLine
ADVERTISEMENT
Click Here!

As a member of the Access Hollywood online community you signed up to receive promotional e-mail updates about Glam Slam. Click here if you would like kanggonzales@gmail.com to be removed from the email list.
To update your personal information, click here.

NBC Universal Feedback
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

Posted in |