Just Jared - Daily Updates

Tuesday 10 April 2012 by IrwanKch

Just Jared - Daily Updates

Link to Just Jared

Jessie J & David Guetta: 'Laserlight' Video Premiere!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 08:00 AM PDT

Jessie J & David Guetta: 'Laserlight' Video Premiere!

Check out the video premiere of Jessie J‘s latest song “Laserlight” featuring David Guetta!

The track is the third and final single from the 23-year-old British singer-songwriter’s debut album, Who You Are, in stores now.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessie J

“Laserlight” is Jessie and David's second collaboration together. Jessie is also featured on his latest studio album, Nothing But the Beat.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jessie J's new video?


Jessie J & David Guetta: ‘Laserlight’ Video Premiere!


Chloe Moretz Covers 'Seventeen' Magazine - Justin Bieber Too!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 07:40 AM PDT

Chloe Moretz Covers 'Seventeen' Magazine - Justin Bieber Too!

Chloe Moretz and Justin Bieber take Seventeen‘s May 2012 cover, on newsstands April 17.

The 15-year-old Dark Shadows actress wore a Monrow top, Cult Candy shorts and Nanette Lepore belt. And here’s what Chloe shared with the mag:

On her Hick co-star Blake Lively: “Blake wears the most amazing clothes every day of her life. I went into her closet one night when she was trying things on for an event, and and she was getting dressed, and I was helping her choose what dress to wear. She had brought probably a hundred pairs of Louboutins, and she was like ‘Try these on, try those on.’ We basically had a shoe party!”

On following people on Twitter: “I follow the most random people on Twitter. I follow famous people like Khloe Kardashian, who surprisingly makes really funny tweets all the time. I follow Chelsea Handler. Or I’ll follow Joan Rivers and then I’m like ‘Oh my god, yes, I love you.’”

On if she’s dating anyone: “Well, no. Because of my four older brothers, it just doesn't go down. I had a lot of friends and guys that I think are cute and stuff, but it doesn't really work out with the family and all. My family's a bit too big and a bit too abrasive.”

For more Chloe pics and quotes, visit Seventeen.com!


Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet' - First Listen!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 07:20 AM PDT

Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet' - First Listen!

Check out Lisa Marie Presley‘s latest song, “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet“!

The T Bone Burnett-produced track will serve as the 44-year-old singer-songwriter’s lead single off her third studio album, Storm & Grace, due out May 15.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lisa Marie Presley

“I wondered what the daughter of an American revolutionary music artist had to say,” Burnett shared about working on the album. “What I heard was honest, raw, unaffected, and soulful. I thought her father would be proud of her.”


Lisa Marie Presley ‘You Ain’t Seen Nothin Yet’


Paula Patton: Pepsi Next Promotion at The Grove!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 06:50 AM PDT

Paula Patton: Pepsi Next Promotion at The Grove!

Paula Patton shows off her can of Pepsi Next at the Drink It To Believe It campaign celebration held at The Grove on Monday (April 9) in Los Angeles.

That same day, the 36-year-old actress went on Extra to discuss the DVD and Blu-ray release of her film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, out on April 17.

Paula is also in talks to star in the film 2 Guns alongside Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg, according to Deadline.

FYI: Paula is wearing an Azzedine Alaia dress and Brian Atwood shoes.

10+ pictures inside of Paula Patton at the Pepsi Next event at The Grove…


Mark Wahlberg: Shirtless in Miami with the Family!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 06:20 AM PDT

Mark Wahlberg: Shirtless in Miami with the Family!

Mark Wahlberg shows off his shirtless body as he takes a dip in the ocean with his son Michael on Sunday (April 8) in Miami, Fla.

The 40-year-old actor was joined by his wife Rhea Durham and their other little ones Ella, Grace, and Brendan as they enjoyed the waves and lounged by the beach.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mark Wahlberg

Mark has been down in town for the past week filming his new movie Pain and Gain alongside ‘The Rock’ Dwayne Johnson.

15+ pictures inside of Mark Wahlberg and his family in Miami…


Maggie Gyllenhaal & Peter Sarsgaard: Sunday Stroll

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 05:50 AM PDT

Maggie Gyllenhaal & Peter Sarsgaard: Sunday Stroll

Maggie Gyllenhaal covers up her baby bump in a red dress on Sunday (April 8) in Brooklyn, New York.

The 34-year-old actress – along with mom Naomi, husband Peter Sarsgaard, and their daughter Ramona – met up with younger brother Jake in her neighborhood.

On Friday, a scruffy Jake was was spotted taking the subway while listening to his iPod.

Maggie recently revealed that she’s expecting another girl, but was tight-lipped on the baby’s due date for privacy reasons.

“I hope [the press] don’t make an issue of it this time,” she told USA Today. “I have to think about that stuff.”


Jenna Fischer & Baby Weston: Strollin' in Studio City

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 05:20 AM PDT

Jenna Fischer & Baby Weston: Strollin' in Studio City

Jenna Fischer and husband Lee Kirk take their 6-month-old son Weston for a stroll on Sunday (April 8) in Studio City, Calif.

The 38-year-old Office star is hitting the big screen later this month in the dramedy The Giant Mechanical Man.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jenna Fischer

The film – co-starring Chris Messina, Topher Grace, and Malin Akerman – centers around a silver-painted street performer and the soft-spoken zoo worker who falls for him.

Check out the trailer for the movie, out April 27, below!


‘The Giant Mechanical Man’ Trailer


Rihanna & Brooklyn Decker: 'Battleship' Sydney Premiere!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 04:50 AM PDT

Rihanna & Brooklyn Decker: 'Battleship' Sydney Premiere!

Rihanna and Brooklyn Decker strike a pose at the premiere of their new movie, Battleship, held at Luna Park on Tuesday (April 10) in Sydney, Australia.

The 24-year-old pop star and Brooklyn were joined by their co-star Taylor Kitsch as they arrived on a boat.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

The day before, Ri and Brooklyn enjoyed a cruise around the Sydney Harbour with pals, model Chrissy Teigen and ESPN's Erin Andrews.

Battleship hits theaters in Australia on Thursday (April 12)!

FYI: Rihanna is wearing a Stella Mccartney jumpsuit and Manolo Blahnik shoes. Brooklyn is decked out in a J.Mendel dress and Jimmy Choo shoes.

15+ pictures inside of Rihanna and others at the Sydney premiere of Battleship


Gwen Stefani: Easter Sunday With the Family!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 03:50 AM PDT

Gwen Stefani: Easter Sunday With the Family!

Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale gather up their kids and head inside their grandparents’ house on Sunday (April 8) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Kingston, 5, and Zuma, 3, looked cute in their matching v-neck sweaters with bow ties.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gwen Stefani

Earlier in the week, the 42-year-old No Doubt rocker watched Kingston ride his bike and played with Zuma on the swings before the whole family sat down for a picnic lunch.

Gwen and the No Doubt guys have been hitting the studio a lot lately working on their new album.

10+ pictures inside of Gwen Stefani on Easter…


Reese Witherspoon: Baby Bump At the Gym!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 02:20 AM PDT

Reese Witherspoon: Baby Bump At the Gym!

Reese Witherspoon starts her week off with a workout at her local gym on Monday (April 9) in Brentwood, Calif.

The day before, the 36-year-old expectant actress showed off her growing baby bump at Easter church services. Reese and her hubby Jim Toth have yet to officially confirm the pregnancy.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Earlier in the week, Reese apparently went shopping for maternity jeans with her daughter Ava. “They were both really sweet and polite,” a source told Us Weekly.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon leaving her gym…


LeAnn Rimes: I'm Not Writing A Tell-All Memoir!

Posted: 10 Apr 2012 12:50 AM PDT

LeAnn Rimes: I'm Not Writing A Tell-All Memoir!

LeAnn Rimes heads inside her hair appointment at the Chris McMillan Salon on Monday (April 9) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

“LOVE my hair cut from Mr McMillian as always. Great date lunch w/ hot hubby, now onto meetings & doctor. Super fun :)” the 29-year-old singer tweeted about her busy day!

Recently, there have been rumors spreading that LeAnn is writing a tell-all memoir.

“So you all know, I’m blonde & there’s no ‘tell all’ book about divorce, marriage and ‘my side.’ I just laugh at [all] of this!” she tweeted, setting the record straight.

25+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes heading to her hair appointment…


Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber: St. James Lovers!

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 11:20 PM PDT

Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber: St. James Lovers!

Naomi Watts and her shirtless partner Liev Schreiber share a sweet moment as they hit the beach on Sunday (April 8) in St. James, Barbados.

The 42-year-old actress and Liev were joined by their children Samuel and Sasha as they soaked up the sun outside the Sandy Lane Hotel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Naomi Watts

Earlier in the week, Naomi was spotted heading to the Brentwood Country Mart to meet some pals for lunch.

10+ pictures inside of Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber vacationing in Barbados with their kids…


One Direction: Shirtless in Sydney!

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 10:14 PM PDT

One Direction: Shirtless in Sydney!

Liam Payne and Harry Styles, of the British pop group One Direction, go for a shirtless swim in Sydney Harbor on Tuesday (April 10) in Sydney, Australia.

The rest of the 1D boys, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Niall Horan, were spotted swimming and fishing in the water on their relaxing day off.

“Sick time today, having a right laugh,out swimming,” Niall tweeted about their boat ride. “Chilling bigtime today, @real_liam_payne went fishing and caught the boat”

In case you missed it, check out One Direction‘s performance on Saturday Night Live from this past weekend!

15+ pictures inside of the One Direction boys shirtless in Sydney Harbor…


Kate Bosworth: 'I'm Happily Settled' with Beau Michael Polish!

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 09:09 PM PDT

Kate Bosworth: 'I'm Happily Settled' with Beau Michael Polish!

Kate Bosworth rocks a sleeveless denim dress while out and about running errands on Monday (April 9) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress and fashionista recently gave some Twitter advice to her followers about a perfect Mother’s Day gift!

@jewelmint is a great Mother’s Day gift- We design w/every lady in mind. My mother and my grandmother are both members!” she wrote about her fashion label.

Last week, Kate hit the premiere of her film L!fe Happens, where she talked about her beau Michael Polish on the red carpet.

“I had my single moment in my life, but…I’m happily settled now,” she told E!

Bigger picture inside…


Ashley Judd Addresses Puffy Face Talk With Op-Ed Piece

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 08:02 PM PDT

Ashley Judd Addresses Puffy Face Talk With Op-Ed Piece

Ashley Judd has taken a stand against the recent comments made about her “puffy face” and has written an op-ed piece, her rep tells JustJared.com.

“The Conversation about women's bodies exists largely outside of us, while it is also directed at (and marketed to) us, and used to define and control us… We are described and detailed, our faces and bodies analyzed and picked apart, our worth ascertained and ascribed based on the reduction of personhood to simple physical objectification. Our voices, our personhood, our potential, and our accomplishments are regularly minimized and muted,” the 43-year-old actress said in the essay, originally published in the Daily Beast.

“Why was a puffy face cause for such a conversation in the first place? How, and why, did people participate? If not in the conversation about me, in parallel ones about women in your sphere? What is the gloating about?” Ashley added.

“A case in point is that this conversation was initially promulgated largely by women; a sad and disturbing fact.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK about the points Ashley Judd brings up??

Click inside to read Ashley‘s entire piece…

The Conversation about women's bodies exists largely outside of us, while it is also directed at (and marketed to) us, and used to define and control us. The Conversation about women happens everywhere, publicly and privately. We are described and detailed, our faces and bodies analyzed and picked apart, our worth ascertained and ascribed based on the reduction of personhood to simple physical objectification. Our voices, our personhood, our potential, and our accomplishments are regularly minimized and muted.

As an actor and woman who, at times, avails herself of the media, I am painfully aware of the conversation about women's bodies, and it frequently migrates to my own body. I know this, even though my personal practice is to ignore what is written about me. I do not, for example, read interviews I do with news outlets. I hold that it is none of my business what people think of me. I arrived at this belief after first, when I began working as an actor 18 years ago, reading everything. I evolved into selecting only the "good" pieces to read. Over time, I matured into the understanding that good and bad are equally fanciful interpretations. I do not want to give my power, my self-esteem, or my autonomy, to any person, place, or thing outside myself. I thus abstain from all media about myself. The only thing that matters is how I feel about myself, my personal integrity, and my relationship with my Creator. Of course, it's wonderful to be held in esteem and fond regard by family, friends, and community, but a central part of my spiritual practice is letting go of otheration. And casting one's lot with the public is dangerous and self-destructive, and I value myself too much to do that.

However, the recent speculation and accusations in March feel different, and my colleagues and friends encouraged me to know what was being said. Consequently, I choose to address it because the conversation was pointedly nasty, gendered, and misogynistic and embodies what all girls and women in our culture, to a greater or lesser degree, endure every day, in ways both outrageous and subtle. The assault on our body image, the hypersexualization of girls and women and subsequent degradation of our sexuality as we walk through the decades, and the general incessant objectification is what this conversation allegedly about my face is really about.

A brief analysis demonstrates that the following "conclusions" were all made on the exact same day, March 20, about the exact same woman (me), looking the exact same way, based on the exact same television appearance. The following examples are real, and come from a variety of (so-called!) legitimate news outlets (such as HuffPo, MSNBC, etc.), tabloid press, and social media:

One: When I am sick for more than a month and on medication (multiple rounds of steroids), the accusation is that because my face looks puffy, I have "clearly had work done," with otherwise credible reporters with great bravo "identifying" precisely the procedures I allegedly have had done.

Two: When my skin is nearly flawless, and at age 43, I do not yet have visible wrinkles that can be seen on television, I have had "work done," with media outlets bolstered by consulting with plastic surgeons I have never met who "conclude" what procedures I have "clearly" had. (Notice that this is a "back-handed compliment," too—I look so good! It simply cannot possibly be real!)

Three: When my 2012 face looks different than it did when I filmed Double Jeopardy in 1998, I am accused of having "messed up" my face (polite language here, the F word is being used more often), with a passionate lament that "Ashley has lost her familiar beauty audiences loved her for."

Four: When I have gained weight, going from my usual size two/four to a six/eight after a lazy six months of not exercising, and that weight gain shows in my face and arms, I am a "cow" and a "pig" and I "better watch out" because my husband "is looking for his second wife." (Did you catch how this one engenders competition and fear between women? How it also suggests that my husband values me based only on my physical appearance? Classic sexism. We won't even address how extraordinary it is that a size eight would be heckled as "fat.")

Five: In perhaps the coup de grace, when I am acting in a dramatic scene in Missing—the plot stating I am emotionally distressed and have been awake and on the run for days—viewers remarks ranged from "What the f–k did she do to her face?" to cautionary gloating, "Ladies, look at the work!" Footage from "Missing" obviously dates prior to March, and the remarks about how I look while playing a character powerfully illustrate the contagious and vicious nature of the conversation. The accusations and lies, introduced to the public, now apply to me as a woman across space and time; to me as any woman and to me as every woman.

That women are joining in the ongoing disassembling of my appearance is salient. Patriarchy is not men. Patriarchy is a system in which both women and men participate. It privileges, inter alia, the interests of boys and men over the bodily integrity, autonomy, and dignity of girls and women. It is subtle, insidious, and never more dangerous than when women passionately deny that they themselves are engaging in it. This abnormal obsession with women's faces and bodies has become so normal that we (I include myself at times—I absolutely fall for it still) have internalized patriarchy almost seamlessly. We are unable at times to identify ourselves as our own denigrating abusers, or as abusing other girls and women.

A case in point is that this conversation was initially promulgated largely by women; a sad and disturbing fact. (That they are professional friends of mine, and know my character and values, is an additional betrayal.)

News outlets with whom I do serious work, such as publishing op-eds about preventing HIV, empowering poor youth worldwide, and conflict mineral mining in Democratic Republic of Congo, all ran this "story" without checking with my office first for verification, or offering me the dignity of the opportunity to comment. It's an indictment of them that they would even consider the content printable, and that they, too, without using time-honored journalistic standards, would perpetuate with un-edifying delight such blatantly gendered, ageist, and mean-spirited content.

I hope the sharing of my thoughts can generate a new conversation: Why was a puffy face cause for such a conversation in the first place? How, and why, did people participate? If not in the conversation about me, in parallel ones about women in your sphere? What is the gloating about? What is the condemnation about? What is the self-righteous alleged "all knowing" stance of the media about? How does this symbolize constraints on girls and women, and encroach on our right to be simply as we are, at any given moment? How can we as individuals in our private lives make adjustments that support us in shedding unconscious actions, internalized beliefs, and fears about our worthiness, that perpetuate such meanness? What can we do as families, as groups of friends? Is what girls and women can do different from what boys and men can do? What does this have to do with how women are treated in the workplace?

I ask especially how we can leverage strong female-to-female alliances to confront and change that there is no winning here as women. It doesn't actually matter if we are aging naturally, or resorting to surgical assistance. We experience brutal criticism. The dialogue is constructed so that our bodies are a source of speculation, ridicule, and invalidation, as if they belong to others—and in my case, to the actual public. (I am also aware that inevitably some will comment that because I am a creative person, I have abdicated my right to a distinction between my public and private selves, an additional, albeit related, track of highly distorted thinking that will have to be addressed at another time).

If this conversation about me is going to be had, I will do my part to insist that it is a feminist one, because it has been misogynistic from the start. Who makes the fantastic leap from being sick, or gaining some weight over the winter, to a conclusion of plastic surgery? Our culture, that's who. The insanity has to stop, because as focused on me as it appears to have been, it is about all girls and women. In fact, it's about boys and men, too, who are equally objectified and ridiculed, according to heteronormative definitions of masculinity that deny the full and dynamic range of their personhood. It affects each and every one of us, in multiple and nefarious ways: our self-image, how we show up in our relationships and at work, our sense of our worth, value, and potential as human beings. Join in—and help change—the Conversation.


'Glee' First Look: Whitney Houston Tribute Episode Pics!

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 07:20 PM PDT

'Glee' First Look: Whitney Houston Tribute Episode Pics!

Naya Rivera and Heather Morris channel their inner Whitney Houston in this brand new promo pic for an upcoming episode of Glee, airing April 24.

Also featured in the new set of stills for the ep, titled “Dance With Somebody”, are Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Matthew Morrison, and the rest of the Glee gang.

Expect to be blown away by some chart topping Whitney Houston hits in the tribute ep!!

Also pictured inside: Cory being interviewed by Conan O’Brien for his talk show, airing tonight at 11pm EST!


Charlize Theron & Chris Hemsworth: Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart!

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 06:20 PM PDT

Charlize Theron & Chris Hemsworth: Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart!

Kristen Stewart, who turns 22 years old today (April 9), received a very special birthday gift from her Snow White and the Huntsman co-stars… personalized YouTube messages!!!

Cast mates Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, and Sam Claflin all left Kristen a special video for her big day.

“Happy freaking birthday. You’re awesome…I feel honored to know you. Keep rockin’ man, you’re amazing,” Charlize said in her video message.

Happy birthday, Kristen!

Check out Charlize‘s video below, and click inside to see Chris and Sam‘s special messages…


Milo Ventimiglia: Biker Boy

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 05:30 PM PDT

Milo Ventimiglia: Biker Boy

Milo Ventimiglia and a friend fill up a vintage motorcycle at a gas station on Saturday (April 7) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 34-year-old actor is currently filming Killing Season, which also stars John Travolta.

The movie tells a story of two Bosnian War veterans, one American and one Serbian, who clash in the remote Rocky Mountain wilderness. What follows is a cat-and-mouse game in which the two soldiers fight their own personal World War III, with battles both physical and psychological. By the end of the film, old wounds are opened, suppressed memories are drawn to the surface, and long-hidden secrets are revealed.

Killing Season hits theaters in 2013.


Beyonce & Jay-Z: Sunny Beach Day!

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 04:57 PM PDT

Beyonce & Jay-Z: Sunny Beach Day!

Beyonce and her hubby Jay-Z tan themselves on the sunny beach of St. Barts on Monday (April 9).

The 30-year-old entertainer, who showed off her post-baby body in a one piece bathing suit, and her shirtless hubby are currently on vacation on the island with their 3-month-old baby girl Blue Ivy!

Before joining him on their beach towel, Bey took a dip in the ocean to cool off.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

Earlier in the weekend, the couple went on a boat ride together with baby Blue.

In case you missed it, check out Beyonce‘s newly released Tumblr pics!


Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Stroll In the City

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 04:50 PM PDT

Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Stroll In the City

Emma Stone and her beau Andrew Garfield take a romantic mid-day stroll around New York City on Monday (April 9).

The 23-year-old actress tried to keep a low profile while enjoying the walk with her love.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emma Stone

Andrew is currently starring in Death of a Salesman on Broadway. The production, which also stars Philip Seymour Hoffman in the title role, is set to close on June 2 after an eight week limited engagement. Be sure to grab your tickets before it’s too late!

FYI: Andrew is wearing a Timo Weiland cardigan.


Lea Michele & Cory Monteith Shoot a 'Finchel' Scene

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 04:20 PM PDT

Lea Michele & Cory Monteith Shoot a 'Finchel' Scene

Lea Michele and Cory Monteith look tan as they arrive at LAX Airport on Monday (April 9) in Los Angeles.

The Glee co-stars and rumored couple flew in from Mexico where they enjoyed a weekend getaway in Cabo San Lucas.

The two reportedly stayed at the luxury resort Las Ventanas al Paraiso where an onlooker spotted them “quietly flirting and holding hands,” according to Life & Style.

After arriving back home, Lea and Cory headed to the Glee set to shoot some more episodes.

“Just finished a really sweet #Finchel scene by the lockers :) Now getting ready to do another scene w/ my girl @JennaUshkowitz! #tina&rachel,” Lea tweeted.

10+ pictures inside of Lea Michele and Cory Monteith landing at LAX…


Jennifer Aniston & Jason Sudeikis: 'We're The Millers' Co-Stars?

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 04:04 PM PDT

Jennifer Aniston & Jason Sudeikis: 'We're The Millers' Co-Stars?

Jennifer Aniston is in talks to join the upcoming comedy We're The Millers, according to Deadline.

The raunchy laugh-out-loud flick is “about a pot dealer who pulls together a fake wife and two kids to pose as an RV road-tripping family so that he can smuggle 1000 pounds of pot cross country.” Jen is in talks to play the fake wife, who is actually a prostitute!

Jen‘s Horrible Bosses co-star Jason Sudeikis is rumored for the role of father, and pot smuggler.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis possibly reunite for We’re The Millers??


Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Gets a Release Date!

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 03:30 PM PDT

Angelina Jolie: 'Maleficent' Gets a Release Date!

Angelina Jolie‘s upcoming film Maleficent will be released in the United States on March 14, 2014, Walt Disney Studios has announced.

The 36-year-old actress takes on the title role in the live-action film, which “explores the origins of the evil fairy Maleficent and what led her to curse Princess Aurora in Disney’s animated classic Sleeping Beauty.”

Elle Fanning could share the big screen with Angie – she’s reportedly in talks to play Aurora.

“It's a really great script. I'm having a lot of fun,” Angelina previously said about the project. “I've already got my horns fitted. My kids are very happy….It sounds really crazy to say that there will be something that's good for young girls in this, because it sounds like you're saying they should be a villain. [Maleficent] is actually a great person. But she's not perfect. She's far from perfect."


Jennifer Garner Playing a Man in 'Johnson'?

Posted: 09 Apr 2012 03:20 PM PDT

Jennifer Garner Playing a Man in 'Johnson'?

Jennifer Garner takes her two girls, Violet and Seraphina, to the salon on Monday (April 9) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 39-year-old actress has reportedly signed on for her next movie – where she’ll be cross dressing!

"Her character is a corporate executive who gets fired but gets her job back after she disguises herself as a man," a source told Life & Style.

Jen will play Rebecca Merritt, who becomes Greg Johnson,” the source added.

Filming will reportedly begin in early fall with no release date set just yet.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Garner and her girls at the salon…


Posted in |